A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer, tablet or smartphone when accessing a website. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a particular user or their computer that can be used to recognize the user in the future or their current activity.
In the following links you can find information about the cookies installed, allow their installation, block them or delete them from your computer. Depending on the browser used, you can follow one of the following links:
- Firefox -> https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox /privacy-and-security/cookies
- Chrome -> https://suport.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari -> http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer -> http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Cookies used on the company’s website
Analytical Cookies: they are generated each time a User visits a Web, by a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Yahoo Web Analytics, Urchin and similar). The Cookie is created during the visit and will serve to identify the User anonymously. The main objectives pursued are
- Identification of Users anonymously through the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) for counting visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents for Users.
- Know if the User is a new or repeating visit.
Important: The “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data, they are only used for statistical purposes to help optimize the usability of the site.
Continued browsing of this page implies acceptance of the cookies used by the same. We remind you that you can configure your browser so that cookies are not installed, delete existing cookies and/or delete them before browsing other pages of the Website.